230V Rainman Watermaker System – High Output – 26 to 37GPH (NKD)
The Rainman high output watermaker system is capable of producing between 26-37 Gallons of drinking water per hour from sea, brackish and freshwater sources.
This is the most popular Rainman Watermaker System!
The Rainman Watermaker 230V desalination system with high output membrane is ideal for vessels and applications that have access to AC power – such as a Honda EU2000 or good quality 2KVa inverter.
Easy installation – all hardware included!
230V – 50HZ ELECTRIC DESALINATOR WITH HIGH OUTPUT MEMBRANES (Installation)
If you want to permanently install your system, do not require future portability, and want a minimum footprint installation, the Rainman Naked watermaker is a good option.
This system has the same internals and performance as the traditional Rainman system, with an integrated lift pump so there is only one motor to switch on.
The Rainman Naked system excludes the blue shells, and includes a variety of valves and hardware useful for your installation.
Three main components (pump/motor, prefilter, RO unit) can be mounted separately from each other. The valve/gauge controls are to be mounted remotely, so the watermaker can remain out of sight.
- Totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) induction motor.
- Draws 1300 watts in steady state operation.
- Designed to run with minimum of a Honda 2kW generator or a quality 2kVA inverter.
- Jabsco impeller pump to lift water and provide positive pressure to the high pressure pump.
- General Pump WMR series 316 stainless steel high pressure pump, the workhorse of the RO industry.
- General Pump relief valve to prevent overpressurisation and allow for pressure washing.
- Five 5 micron pleated paper pre-filter cartridges included.
- 2.2 lb bag pickling solution powder included.
- Dimensions: Length 18.5″, Width 8.5″, Height 10.5″
- Weight: 54lb
The high output membrane is the flagship model - designed specifically for the Electric high portable desalination power systems. With the High Output Case, you can expect to produce between 26 - 37 GPH. This is our most popular and highest output option.
- Two 40″ Dow Filmtec RO membranes will produce 28 to 37 gph, depending on water temperature.
- All salt water plumbing is 316 stainless steel.
- Quality fluid filled pressure gauge.
- Integrated Flow Gauge for use in brackish/fresh water
- 316 stainless steel pressure valve for long life.
- 16 ft input hose with quick fit connector for connection to pressure supply unit.
- 16 ft extension hose to mount gauge/valve assembly away from the RO membranes.
- 10 ft food grade polyurethane fresh water delivery hose.
- 33 ft food grade polyurethane extension hose for reaching your forward water tank.
- 10 ft brine waste hose.
- Dimensions: Length 44.5″, Width 3.5″, Height 7.75″
- Weight: 52lb.
- Essentially the same as the High Output RO Case internals, but with extra 16 ft high pressure hose.
All systems come complete with a full supply package of filters and pickling solution mix, tools and manuals. Ready to operate out of the box.
This installation model comes complete with a full mounting kit solution, in addition to all installation hardware.
|Dimensions||26 × 11 × 14 in|