115V Rainman Watermaker System – Economy – 13 to 18GPH
The Rainman economy watermaker system is capable of producing between 13-18 Gallons of drinking water per hour from sea, brackish and freshwater sources.
The Rainman Watermaker 115V desalination system with economy membrane is ideal for vessels and applications that have access to AC power – such as a Honda EU2000 or good quality 2KVa inverter.
No installation necessary – easy 10 minute setup – from unboxing to water production!
115V – 60HZ ELECTRIC DESALINATOR WITH ECONOMY MEMBRANE
These portable desalination systems are ideal for applications with ac power, such as a Honda 2000 watt generators and high quality inverters. Simply unbox, plug in and make water – set up is less that 10 minutes and your capability extends for up to 18 gallons per hour. Eliminate those water worries with a Rainman Watermaker.
- Sturdy injection moulded polypropylene shell.
- Totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) induction motor.
- Draws 1300 watts in steady state operation.
- Designed to run with minimum of a Honda 2kW generator or a quality 2kVA inverter.
- Pre-filter and housing externally mounted for ease of service.
- Jabsco impeller pump to lift water and provide positive pressure to the high pressure pump.
- General Pump WMR series 316 stainless steel high pressure pump, the workhorse of the RO industry.
- General Pump relief valve to prevent overpressurisation and allow for pressure washing.
- Sturdy 15ft draw hose fitted with one way valve so it remains primed, with detachable strainer.
- Five 5 micron pleated paper pre-filter cartridges included.
- 2.2 lb bag pickling solution powder included.
- Dimensions: Length 23.5″, Width 10.5″, Height 13.5″
- Weight: 54lb
The Economy membrane is the most economical companion to the AC PSU. With the Economy Membrane, you can expect productions rates between 13 - 18 Gallons Per Hour.
- Single 40″ Dow Filmtec RO membrane will produce 13 to 18 gph, depending on water temperature.
- If desired, it the entire case can be permanently mounted, or internal system can be removed and installed with included rubber mounts.
- All salt water plumbing is 316 stainless steel.
- Quality fluid filled pressure gauge.
- Integrated Flow Gauge for use in brackish/fresh water
- 316 stainless steel pressure valve for long life.
- Rugged polyethylene case.
- 16 ft input hose with quick fit connector for connection to pressure supply unit, won’t mark your deck.
- 10 ft food grade polyurethane fresh water delivery hose.
- 33 ft food grade polyurethane extension hose for reaching your forward water tank.
- 10 ft brine waste hose.
- Dimensions: Length 46.5″, Width 5.75″, Height 9.75″.
- Weight: 23lb.
All systems come complete with a full supply package of filters and pickling solution mix, tools and manuals. Ready to operate out of the box.
Portable systems also complete with a moulded strap down system for added storage options.
|Dimensions||26 × 11 × 15 in|