115V Rainman Watermaker System – High Output – 26 to 37GPH
IN STOCK – Ships Within 24 Hours
USA Delivery – 3-7 Business Days From Order
The Rainman high output watermaker system is capable of producing between 26-37 Gallons of drinking water per hour from sea, brackish and freshwater sources.
This is the most popular Rainman Watermaker System!
The Rainman Watermaker 115V desalination system with high output membrane is ideal for vessels and applications that have access to AC power – such as a Honda EU2000 or good quality 2KVa inverter.
No installation necessary – easy 10 minute setup – from unboxing to water production!
115V – 60HZ ELECTRIC DESALINATOR WITH HIGH OUTPUT MEMBRANES
These portable desalination systems are ideal for applications with ac power, such as a Honda 2000 watt generators and are the most popular rainman watermaker on the market. Simply unbox, plug in and make water – set up is less that 10 minutes and your capability extends for up to 37 gallons per hour. Eliminate those water worries with a Rainman Watermaker.
- Sturdy injection moulded polypropylene shell.
- Totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) induction motor.
- Draws 1250 watts in steady state operation.
- Designed to run with minimum of a Honda 2kW generator or a quality 2kVA inverter.
- Pre-filter and housing externally mounted for ease of service.
- Jabsco impeller pump to lift water and provide positive pressure to the high pressure pump.
- General Pump WMR series 316 stainless steel high pressure pump, the workhorse of the RO industry.
- General Pump relief valve to prevent overpressurisation and allow for pressure washing.
- Sturdy 15ft draw hose fitted with one way valve so it remains primed, with detachable strainer.
- Five 5 micron pleated paper pre-filter cartridges included.
- 2.2 lb bag pickling solution powder included.
- Dimensions: Length 23.5″, Width 10.5″, Height 13.5″
- Weight: 54lb
The high output membrane is the flagship model - designed specifically for the Electric high portable desalination power systems. With the High Output Case, you can expect to produce between 26 - 37 GPH. This is our most popular and highest output option.
- Two 40″ Dow Filmtec RO membranes will produce 26 to 37 gph, depending on source water temperature and salinity.
- If desired, it the entire case can be permanently mounted, or internal system can be removed and installed with included rubber mounts.
- All salt water plumbing is 316 stainless steel.
- Quality fluid filled pressure gauge.
- Integrated Flow Gauge for use in brackish/fresh water
- 316 stainless steel pressure valve for long life.
- Rugged polyethylene case.
- 16 ft input hose with quick fit connector for connection to pressure supply unit, won’t mark your deck.
- 10 ft food grade polyurethane fresh water delivery hose.
- 33 ft food grade polyurethane extension hose for reaching your forward water tank.
- 10 ft brine waste hose.
- Dimensions: Length 46.5″, Width 5.75″, Height 9.75″.
- Weight: 52lb.
All systems come complete with a full supply package of filters and pickling solution mix, tools and manuals. Ready to operate out of the box.
Portable systems also complete with a moulded strap down system for added storage options.
|Dimensions||26 × 11 × 15 in|