12V Rainman Watermaker System – Economy – 7 to 9GPH (NKD)
The Rainman 12V watermaker system is capable of producing between 7-9 Gallons of drinking water per hour from sea, brackish and freshwater sources.
The Rainman Watermaker 12V desalination system is ideal for vessels and applications that are running solar / battery as the main power source, and have no access to AC electrical power.
Easy installation – all mounting components and hardware included.
12V DC ELECTRIC DESALINATOR WITH ECONOMY MEMBRANES (Installation)
This lower power, lower output system is ideal for use when you are running solar / battery for your main power source.
- Permanent Magnet totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) DC motor.
- Draws 32 amps (400 watts) including integrated lift pump in portable configuration (current draw may vary +/- 10%).
- Can be configured to draw 25 amps (300 watts) by bypassing integrated lift pump and providing your own boost pump.
- Integrated impeller pump to lift water and provide positive pressure to the high pressure pump.
- General Pump WMR series 316 stainless steel high pressure pump, the workhorse of the RO industry.
- General Pump relief valve to prevent overpressurisation.
- Sturdy 15ft draw hose fitted with one way valve so it remains primed, with detachable strainer.
- High pressure stainless steel quick couple outlet for connection RO membrane unit.
- Five 5 micron pleated paper pre-filter cartridges included.
- 2.2 lb bag pickling solution powder included.
- Dimensions: Length 18.5″, Width 8.5″, Height 10.5″
- Weight: 54lb
The Economy membrane is the only membrane option for the Rainman 12V DC PSU. With the Economy Membrane, you can expect production rates between 7 - 9 Gallons Per Hour.
- Single 40″ Dow Filmtec RO membrane will produce 7 to 9 gallons per hour with our 12VDC pressure supply unit.
- All salt water plumbing is 316 stainless steel.
- Quality fluid filled pressure gauge.
- Integrated Flow Gauge for use in brackish/fresh water
- 316 stainless steel pressure valve for long life.
- Rugged polyethylene case.
- 16 ft input hose with quick fit connector for connection to pressure supply unit, won’t mark your deck.
- 10 ft food grade polyurethane fresh water delivery hose.
- 33 ft food grade polyurethane extension hose for reaching your forward water tank.
- 10 ft brine waste hose.
- Dimensions: Length 44.5″, Width 3.5″, Height 7.75″.
- Weight: 24lb.
All systems come complete with a full supply package of filters and pickling solution mix, tools and manuals. Ready to operate out of the box.
This installation model comes complete with a full mounting kit solution, in addition to all installation hardware.
|Dimensions||26 × 11 × 15 in|