12V Rainman Watermaker System – Economy – 7 to 9 GPH
7-9 Gallons of Drinking Water Per Hour From SeaWater, Brackish or Freshwater Sources
The Rainman Watermaker 12V desalination system is ideal for vessels and applications that are running solar / battery as the main power source, and have no access to AC electrical power.
12V DC ELECTRIC DESALINATOR WITH ECONOMY MEMBRANES
This lower power, lower output system is ideal for use when you are running solar / battery for your main power source.
- Permanent Magnet totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) DC motor.
- Draws 32 amps (400 watts) including integrated lift pump in portable configuration (current draw may vary +/- 10%).
- Can be configured to draw 25 amps (300 watts) by bypassing integrated lift pump and providing your own boost pump.
- Integrated impeller pump to lift water and provide positive pressure to the high pressure pump.
- General Pump WMR series 316 stainless steel high pressure pump, the workhorse of the RO industry.
- General Pump relief valve to prevent overpressurisation.
- Sturdy 15ft draw hose fitted with one way valve so it remains primed, with detachable strainer.
- High pressure stainless steel quick couple outlet for connection RO membrane unit.
- Five 5 micron pleated paper pre-filter cartridges included.
- 2.2 lb bag pickling solution powder included.
- Dimensions: Length 23.5″, Width 10.6″, Height 13.5″
- Weight: 54lb
The Economy membrane is the only membrane option for the Rainman 12V DC PSU. With the Economy Membrane, you can expect production rates between 7 - 9 Gallons Per Hour.
- Single 40″ Dow Filmtec RO membrane will produce 7 to 9 gallons per hour with our 12VDC pressure supply unit.
- All salt water plumbing is 316 stainless steel.
- Quality fluid filled pressure gauge.
- 316 stainless steel pressure valve for long life.
- Rugged polyethylene case.
- 16 ft input hose with quick fit connector for connection to pressure supply unit, won’t mark your deck.
- 10 ft food grade polyurethane fresh water delivery hose.
- 33 ft food grade polyurethane extension hose for reaching your forward water tank.
- 10 ft brine waste hose.
- Dimensions: Length 46.5″, Width 5.75″, Height 9.75″.
- Weight: 23lb.
All systems come complete with a full supply package of filters and pickling solution mix, tools and manuals. Ready to operate out of the box.
Portable systems also complete with a moulded strap down system for added storage options.
|Dimensions||26 × 11 × 15 in|