Gasoline Rainman Watermaker System – Economy – 13 to 18GPH
IN STOCK – Ships Within 24 Hours
USA Delivery – 3-7 Business Days From Order
The Rainman economy watermaker system is capable of producing between 13-18 Gallons of drinking water per hour from sea, brackish and freshwater sources.
The Rainman Watermaker gasoline desalination system is ideal for vessels and applications that require high output watermarking capability, but have no access to power. This system works entirely from its onboard Honda GXH50 engine.
No installation necessary – easy 10 minute setup – from unboxing to water production!
FULLY SELF-CONTAINED GASOLINE WATERMAKER. NO EXTERNAL POWER SOURCE REQUIRED.
Our original Gasoline version of the pressure supply unit perfect for vessels and applications using the system off grid.
- Sturdy polyethylene shell with removable front hatch for easy access.
- Honda GXH50 50cc, 1600W (2.1 hp) Gasoline powered engine.
- Pre-filter and housing externally mounted for ease of service.
- Jabsco impeller pump to lift water and provide positive pressure to the high pressure pump.
- General Pump WM series 316 stainless steel high pressure pump, the workhorse of the RO industry.
- General Pump relief valve to prevent overpressurisation and allow for pressure washing.
- Sturdy 3 metre draw hose fitted with one way valve so it remains primed, with detachable strainer.
- High pressure stainless steel quick couple outlet for connection RO membrane unit or pressure washer gun.
- Five 5 micron pleated paper pre-filter cartridges included.
- 2.2 lb bag pickling solution powder included.
- Dimensions: Length 23.4″, Width 12.2″, Height 17.7″
- Weight: 58.3lb
Our most economical RO option is compatible with either the petrol (gasoline) or electric pressure supply units. It is ideal for those trying to manage their budget.
- Single 40″ Dow Filmtec RO membrane will produce 13 to 18 gph with our Gasoline pressure supply units, depending on water temperature.
- If desired, it the entire case can be permanently mounted, or internal system can be removed and installed with included rubber mounts.
- All salt water plumbing is 316 stainless steel.
- Quality fluid filled pressure gauge.
- Integrated Flow Gauge for use in brackish/fresh water
- 316 stainless steel pressure valve for long life.
- Rugged polyethylene case.
- 16 ft input hose with quick fit connector for connection to pressure supply unit, won’t mark your deck.
- 10 ft food grade polyurethane fresh water delivery hose.
- 33 ft food grade polyurethane extension hose for reaching your forward water tank.
- 10 ft brine waste hose.
- Dimensions: Length 46.5″, Width 5.75″, Height 9.75″.
- Weight: 23lb.
All systems come complete with a full supply package of filters and pickling solution mix, tools and manuals. Ready to operate out of the box.
|Dimensions||26 × 11 × 15 in|