terms of sale
SEATASK TERMS OF SALE
When you purchase any products from Seatask, you are agreeing to these terms. We will not render services or sales without such agreement. Please feel free to call or email if you have any questions.
1. ITEMS PURCHASED. Seatask agrees to sell the products (the “Goods”) as listed on the invoice or added to the shopping cart in accordance with these terms and conditions.
2. PRODUCT STANDARDS. The Goods shall comply with industry standards, and will be in new condition unless otherwise stated.
3. TITLE/RISK OF LOSS. Title to and risk of loss of goods shall pass to the buyer upon delivery from Seatask to the common carrier, notwithstanding any prepayment or allowance of freight by the seller.
4. PAYMENT. Payment shall be made to 170 NE 32nd Ct, Oakland Park, Florida 33334 at the time of sale, prior to the order being processed, and prior to system shipment.
When payment terms are given, If any invoice is not paid when due, interest will be added to and payable on all overdue amounts at 15 percent per year, or the maximum percentage allowed under applicable laws, whichever is less. Buyer shall pay all costs of collection, including without limitation, reasonable attorney fees.
In addition to any other right or remedy provided by law, if Buyer fails to pay for the Goods when due, Seatask has the option to treat such failure to pay as a material breach of this Contract, and may cancel this Contract and/or seek legal remedies as described below under “Remedies on Default.”
5. SHIPMENT AND DELIVERY. Seatask will arrange for delivery by carrier of Seatask’s choosing. Shipment will generally occur within 1-14 business days from the purchase and payment date, and delivery will generally be completed within 10 business days of shipment, unless otherwise noted.
Seatask is not responsible for shipment delays by the carrier or delays caused by unique or unforeseen circumstances, such as acts of god, states of emergency, government interruption etc.
From time to time, Seatask arranges advanced purchase promotions, where payment is made upfront and goods are delivered in the future. In such circumstances, goods will be delivered within the estimated timeframe noted on the invoice.
If shipments are returned to seatask due to scheduling conflicts of the buyer, the cost of the shipping charges are non-refundable.
Seatask must be notified if this is an urgent shipment. Expedited shipping is available at additional cost.
6. PAYMENT OF TAXES AND DUTY. Buyer agrees to pay all taxes and imposed duties of every description, national, federal, state, and municipal, that arise as a result of this sale, excluding income taxes.
7. WARRANTIES. Each product sold or represented by Seatask is from a Manufacturer whom warrants that the Goods shall be free of substantive defects in material and workmanship and in conformance with industry standards.
Seatask’s liability, if any, for defective Goods, is limited to replacement, repair or refund of the defective Goods, at Seatask’s option.
8. RETURN POLICY.
Please thoroughly inspect your shipment upon delivery. Any defects, damages caused by shipment, missing items or otherwise must be reported to Seatask within 7 days of delivery. We are not responsible for any damages reported after this date.
Unopened systems or purchases in their original packages may be returned within 14 days of delivery for a refund. A 15% restocking fee may apply. Desalination Systems must be in new and unused condition. Used systems are non refundable.
Shipping costs are deemed fulfilled and complete upon delivery to the courier, and are non-refundable. Any refunds will be minus this cost incurred.
Any and all shipping costs incurred in returning the purchases are non-refundable. Buyer must return the purchased goods within the 14 day window by delivery to the Seatask offices located at 170 NE 32nd Ct, Oakland Park, Florida, 33334. Return must be by a registered courier – such as UPS, USPS or Fedex – we recommend that you ensure the shipment is well packaged and insured. We also recommend requiring a signature upon delivery. We are not responsible for any damages during return transit.
Please contact Seatask prior to return to obtain an RMA number.
Opened / Used systems will not be accepted for returns and will be returned to buyer at buyers cost.
Seatask shall have 30 days from receipt of returns to inspect and to process any replacement or refunds due to the buyer unless otherwise noted.
Purchases made by credit card shall be refunded to the same credit card used during purchase, Purchases made by cash, check or ACH will be refunded with the issuance of a paper check or via PayPal.
9. DEFAULT. The occurrence of any of the following shall constitute a material default under this Contract:
a. The failure to make a required payment when due.
b. The insolvency or bankruptcy of either party.
c. The subjection of any of either party’s property to any levy, seizure, general assignment for the benefit of creditors, application or sale for or by any creditor or government agency.
d. The failure to make available or deliver the Goods in the time and manner provided for in this Contract.
10. REMEDIES ON DEFAULT. In addition to any and all other rights a party may have available according to law, if a party defaults by failing to substantially perform any provision, term or condition of this Contract (including without limitation the failure to make a monetary payment when due), the other party may terminate the Contract by providing written notice to the defaulting party. This notice shall describe with sufficient detail the nature of the default. The party receiving such notice shall have 10 days from the effective date of such notice to cure the default(s). Unless waived by a party providing notice, the failure to cure the default(s) within such time period shall result in the automatic termination of this Contract.
11. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. Any controversies or disputes arising out of or relating to this Contract shall be resolved by binding arbitration in accordance under the rules of the American Arbitration Association. The parties shall select a mutually acceptable arbitrator knowledgeable about issues relating to the subject matter of this Contract. The arbitrator(s) shall not have the authority to modify any provisions of this Contract or to award punitive damages. The arbitrator(s) shall have the power to issue mandatory orders and restraint orders in connection with the arbitration. The decision rendered by the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding on the parties, and judgment may be entered in conformity with the decision in any court having jurisdiction. During the continuance of any arbitration proceeding, the parties shall continue to perform their respective obligations under this Contract.